REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL Website Redesign and Management
This Request for Proposal (“RFP”) is being issued to identify a vendor or individual qualified to redesign and manage the website for the community of Nolalu. This project requires someone who has experience in website design and management.
Project Goals: The Local Services Board of Nolalu (LSB) is the owner of “Nolalu.ca” hosted by WordPress. The successful webmaster will:
- Redesign the website which will contain 4 to 6 core pages with general information about the community and its service organizations;
- Implement the redesigned website no later than August 1, 2018;
- update content on a monthly basis at the direction of the LSB (upload approximately 3 documents monthly and 5 annually)
Evaluation: Proposals will be evaluated equally on cost and experience of the webmaster.
Contract: The anticipated award date is June 26, 2018.
The successful proponent will enter into contract with the LSB for the website redesign and content management for the period of July 1, 2018 to September 30, 2019. After this, a contract for content management will be considered on an annual basis October 1st to September 30th.
Submit one copy of the following information to the below noted mailing address or email no later than June 22, 2018, 5:00 PM local time.
- Name and contact information of vendor or individual;
- Webmaster’s experience in website design and management;
- Cost to redesign and manage the website for the period July 1, 2018 to September 30, 2019;
- Cost to manage the website for the period October 1, 2019 to September 30, 2020.
Local Services Board of Nolalu
c/o Karen Caren – Secretary/Treasurer
RR 1, Kakabeka Falls, ON,
Tel: (807) 577-3043